From: zahra
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] New Skype Installation a Complete Disaster!

gene,
i disabled javascript and many features of firefox.
but i said with complete sincerity that i dont trust any security
programs and never use them.
i changed many settings in options and also about:config
i realy wish to know which setting i change and i cant login to my
quora account with disabling javascript!
can you please tell me changing what setting may caused this problem for me?
openning sites with javascript, displaying frames and flash content is
extremely difficult, specially for screen reader users.
i realy dont believe in updating softwares,operating system and
concerning about technology.
it causes just afraid, worried, and sadness to always be change, think
about beeing updating and just use new technologies.