From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 13 February 2018 21:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] explanation

Tell us the site, often they have a different link to download to the play
one.
There could be many reasons apart from copyright, it may well be that the
files are not in the same place all the time and the html inteermediary page
then redirects the user to the right place. Examining some of these
downloaded small html files can give a clue to where the file actually is
stored but not always.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.