Re: explanation

anthony borg

Many thanks for your advice and help.

Regards

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: 13 February 2018 20:32
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] explanation

Either your mouse pointer is not actually in the right position to activate the link (if you are using right click, this may well be the case), or, as has already been said, the link takes to you to a page, and isn’t actually an mp3 download. Hit enter and see what happens. I personally much prefer the way Firefox handles downloads….