Re: explanation

Gene

Please provide full links.  You can go to the page you are having a problem with, in this case the page where the link is you are trying to follow, copy the address to the clipboard from the address bar, then paste it into the message.  That way, people can go to the same page immediately.

The way you are doing it now, people have to verify the address of the site with an Internet search, go to the home page, then look for and go to what they think is the page you are having a problem with.

Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] explanation

It is the website of NCBI technology.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Regards
Anthony

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 13 February 2018 21:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Tell us the site, often they have a different link to download to the play
one.
 There could be many reasons apart from copyright, it may well be that the
files are not in the same place all the time and the html inteermediary page
then redirects the user to the right place. Examining some of these
downloaded small html files can give a clue to where the file actually is
stored but not always.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.