Re: explanation

anthony borg

Ok gene, I used to do that because I really appreciate when somebody helps me to resolve or teach me something.

Thanks for your advice

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 14 February 2018 15:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] explanation

I'm not giving you a hard time.  I'm going to start pointing this out when I see people do this.  I hope it will make not just this list more efficient, but any other lists people who see these messages are on less cluttered as well. 

Please don't send thank you messages to everyone who responds.  Thank people in advance in the original message with a general statement such as, thanks in advance for any help or thanks in advance for any information.  Or, if you wish, if you send a final message saying that the problem has been solved, you can thank people in that message.  This is standard e-mail etiquette.  If everyone thanked everyone, the list, and any such list, would be unusable.  Two thirds of messages would be thank you messages.

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:18 AM

Many thanks for your advice and help.

Regards  

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: 13 February 2018 20:32

Either your mouse pointer is not actually in the right position to activate the link (if you are using right click, this may well be the case), or, as has already been said, the link takes to you to a page, and isn’t actually an mp3 download. Hit enter and see what happens. I personally much prefer the way Firefox handles downloads….

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of anthony borg
Sent: February 13, 2018 10:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] explanation

Hi folks

I wonder if anyone can help me. I’m trying to download a podcast from a particular website and evrytime I try to use the save target as to save it.

It always being saved as html file and not as mp3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Anthony

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.