Re: explanation

anthony borg

Ok gene, I used to do that because I really appreciate when somebody helps me to resolve or teach me something.

Thanks for your advice

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 14 February 2018 15:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] explanation

I'm not giving you a hard time.  I'm going to start pointing this out when I see people do this.  I hope it will make not just this list more efficient, but any other lists people who see these messages are on less cluttered as well.

Please don't send thank you messages to everyone who responds.  Thank people in advance in the original message with a general statement such as, thanks in advance for any help or thanks in advance for any information.  Or, if you wish, if you send a final message saying that the problem has been solved, you can thank people in that message.  This is standard e-mail etiquette.  If everyone thanked everyone, the list, and any such list, would be unusable.  Two thirds of messages would be thank you messages.

Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:18 AM

Many thanks for your advice and help.

Regards