From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 14 February 2018 15:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] explanation

That's nice but it doesn't mean you shouldn't try what I said.  You can listen online and you will have such problems in future with various audio streams unless you learn other ways of working with audio sites that have podcasts than just use save target as.

Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 7:14 AM

Hi brian
When I wrote to the website owners they sent me the link with the url and I
managed to downloaded.
Regards
Anthony