From: Debra Gardner
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Earlier version working

Well, in frustration, I uninstalled the latest version of NVDA and installed
one from 2015. Voila! Everything is working. I don't know why. No more
unknowns and silences. Since it's an earlier version perhaps the finer
tunings don't work as well, but it's nice to have it back!
--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832