From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google drive again

hi.
thanks so much for your link.
but did you try the old version to see is it working now?
for example: when using gmail, because i use basic html and disabled
javascript, i can even use firefox 3 to use my gmail!
its very interesting and joyful for me to know, i can use any version
of firefox to use gmail and all websites when disabling javascript!
does it also have google docs?
i wish that know for xp users is it possible to use google docs for
ocr of pdf files?
thanks again and God bless you!

Try this one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wp3ynb5jydpouie/gsync.msi?dl=1
However there is no guarantee that google will let you install an old
version as new. That is up to them.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.