From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: February 14, 2018 9:15 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using VLC media player with NVDA

hi.
did someone try vlc version 3?
the last version that i tried is 2.2.8.
it workes, but not very intuative like km or potplayer.
for example:
i cant go forward or backword using just left and right arrow keys which makes navigation a little fifficult.
and when i go to preferences nvda says pane pane pane many times, after announcing specific option, it tells about fonts!
exactly like the time that you use nvda+f!
what should i do to prevent this problem?

On 2/13/18, JM Casey <crystallogic@ca.inter.net> wrote:
Ah. Cheers, Gene.