From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google appearing in Frame in Firefox

What is the advantage of using the iesearch syntax? If you just use the google.com page, you are placed in the search field if you have JAVA scripts enabled. If you don't, you can very easily move to it. Once you do your search and the results come up, you can move from result to result with the letter h for move by heading. You have to press h a number of times to get to the first result. Are you going through all this for no advantage?