From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 8:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Phasing out of 7

which program should i use instead of skype for telephony?
i am using skype 7.36 now, but version 7 have many accessibility issues and
even the program sometimes closed without my will!
i did not have this problem using version 6 of skype can someone off list
help me to learn how to use teamtalk for telephony?
the advantage of teamtalk is not forcing update!
i can download any version that i want to use and keep it forever without
update and worried for update and compatibility with my windows!

On 2/15/18, Michael Capelle <mcapelle@...> wrote:
I don't blame you, now with facetime, google hangouts, etc, skype
really has died.