From: "Георги Ламбов" <obichamlegiona@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 1:14 PM
Subject: [nvda] no more letters in the directory: important

Hi people!
Happy new group!
Now my question concerns gMail and the letters coming in the folder:
important. It's simply awful always to send letters to another folders
where they have to be and to delete the unnecessary ones. I'm already
tired to do this and it is lost time by the way.
So how to do so that in the folder: important not to go letters but me
alone to decide which letter to put there? Also by mozilla thunderBird
which postklient I'm working with. Thanks in advance!
Cheers!
Georgi

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.