Re: Debug JavaScript for Developer

Oleksandr Gryshchenko

Hello friends!

Antony Stone wrote:
> Er, what is the question / problem / issue?

Antony, I'm sorry that I didn't explain the essence of the question.

I need to debug the JavaScript code of some websites, add breackpoint and inspect a variables or objects.
I've tried embedded Google Developer Tools in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer integrated ones.
But all these tools are not accessible, or poorly  (little) accessible with all screen readers.
I'm looking for a solution to this problem and ask for help from more experienced members of this group.

特種兵 wrote:
> I use alert debug my javascript
> call this file in page when you need

Thank you, 特種兵.
This is an interesting and very simple solution and I will use it.

Good luck to all!