Re: Earlier version working

Debra Gardner

Well, nothing I do since the windows update seems to work. Version 17.04 of NVDA doesn't work. Windows updated itsle in the middle of the night and evidently ran into a snag because NVDA started saying pause pause pause pause pause and I couldn't get out of it and had to turn it off and reboot manually. Very strange.

From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:23 AM
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Earlier version working

It used to be the second Tuesday in the month here but more recently they are arriving on any old day even though its still set for Tuesday.
I seriously am suggesting that a feature in nvda to alert one of this condition would be most appreciated.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-