Re: very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Dan Beaver

Hi,

You might want to be careful about getting software from this site.  I too have used cdex for many years and wanted to ghet the new version.  However, when I clicked on the link Sophos stopped my browser and said that some mal ware had been found on that site.

I am now pondering whether or not I want to get it from there.

Dan Beaver

On 5/3/2016 12:32 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
This is fantastic news!  I've used cdex for over 15 years and I never thought we'd see another update.

New website address as well:

Do not use filehipo or some other third party source like that or you will risk your computer getting extras you didn't ask for.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On May 3, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:

I just wanted to tell you all about an old converter and cd reader called c dex.  Cdex is the fastest audio converter and they just came out with a new version today.  You can get this progran at filehippo.com.  Let me know what you think of it when you get it.