Re: Phasing out of 7

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

It is the app version it is basically written just needs to be tidied up and uploaded

There is a desk top version already on my website at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net if i remember right it is under the nvda tutorials for other programs page.

It was version 7 of skype.

I was just looking at the skype web version on the net it seems fairly accessible but have not added any contacts etc to try it out.

I will either maybe write up some thing for it or maybe go through and record it with audio.

When i get a little spare time and can test it out with some one.

I usually let the group know when i upload stuff that covers nvda but not necessarily with other stuff like a review I done on the samsung ua 50 mu6100sxnz tv and going through the menus etcwith with voice guide which can be found on my podcast and products review page the person just needs to jump down to the review section to read or listen to it.

But that sort of stuff still goes under the recent updates section on the main page though.

Gene nz

On 2/16/2018 10:38 AM, Karim Lakhani wrote:
please when let us know hwhen the tutorial will be available.
Does it cover only the web version?

$$$$
SKYPE: goldenace4
$$$$