Re: Debug JavaScript for Developer

Hozefa Tambawala

If you are using Visual Studio, you can place "debugger;" in the
script before the line you want to start debugging.

On 2/16/18, Oleksandr Gryshchenko <kita.zup+groups@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello friends!

Antony Stone wrote:
Er, what is the question / problem / issue?
Antony, I'm sorry that I didn't explain the essence of the question.

I need to debug the JavaScript code of some websites, add breackpoint and
inspect a variables or objects.
I've tried embedded Google Developer Tools in Chrome, Firefox and Internet
Explorer integrated ones.
But all these tools are not accessible, or poorly  (little) accessible with
all screen readers.
I'm looking for a solution to this problem and ask for help from more
experienced members of this group.

特種兵 wrote:
I use alert debug my javascript
call this file in page when you need
Thank you, 特種兵.
This is an interesting and very simple solution and I will use it.

Good luck to all!
--
"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments