Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OE Classic 28 ads even more accessibility

I have no idea if it has identities but version 28 has not hit the free version yet. My guess is that when 29 hits the pro version 28 will be free. I think its like $30? Anyway, I looked in the help files but could not find anything about identities. I would have a poke around on their FAQ and news blog. Their website is below.

https://www.oeclassic.com