Från: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Skickat: den 16 februari 2018 11:08
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] nvda as windows 10 app

I mean that the environment of universal apps is very restrictive on what

any program can do when its being used. IE add ons in nvda would only be

usable if that add on was also approved for the store.

I can understand that in some very paranoid environments, this is a good

thing, but for the rest of us it seems a step too far and I might even say,

a situation where you are lulled into thinking your system is impenetrable

by naughty people when in fact there is no such environment in existence.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-