Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Phasing out of 7

Clare I’ll have to break it to you gently as a good favorite country song of mine is called. You are going to have to upgrade to WIN 10 32 or 64 bit in the future. I don’t think its cute that other blind people etc. are putting up Skype V 7.x on Dropbox etc. Folks get a life and get a grip. This version of Skype will die and you must move forward like or lump it. Yeah MS didn’t ask us about how we feel about this and they never will. And for the record this tread is getting old like sour milk. So with that being said put up or shut up and send feedback to MS to make the current iderations of Skype on all platforms accessible. Peace out and I’m done. Grow up folks!

Lino Morales