From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Says too much

This is an illustration of one reason why people might prefer tutorials to the manual at least until they get to a moderate or advanced stage of learning. Here is a quote from the manual on the object description setting..
Report Object descriptions
Uncheck this checkbox if you don't wish to have the description reported along with objects.

Very informative. I could have figured that out from the name of the item in the dialog, report object description. Couldn't one example of a description have been given?

Gene