From: JM Casey
Sent: 16 February 2018 21:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] usable torrent client recommendations?

Hello everyone.

I have been using Utorrent, or Mu-torrent, as it is sometimes called. I ended up with some build of 3.5 on this Windows 10 machine. It is not totally unusable, but the ads have a tendency to get stuck and crash the program. It also causes firefox to crash on a semi-regular basis. I was even willing to “upgrade to pro”, to get rid of the ads, but clicking on the link takes me to some silly games page, and while I’m sure it’s possible to get to the correct page from there, I got this inexplicable impression that the developers did not actually want me to upgrade the software at all, since they make the path so cryptic. In short, I think I would feel more comfortable with a different client altogether. Of course, I am looking for one that is very configurable and which plays nice with NVDA. Have you fine folks any suggestions? Thanks in advance.