From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Capelle
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 6:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] skype phase out

I have been using the win 10 version of skype with NVDA, and am having no issues.
I honestly prefer this version over 7.x.

Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 7:32 AM

Why can’t you tell them Sean? Someone this. Someone that bla bla bla. You can them feedback as easy as anybody else if you have WIN 10 which I know via Feedback Hub. This is what sickens me about you blind people! How about that someone be you for crying out loud! Now back to NVDA all ready in progress. Good golly miss Molly!

Lino Morales