Re: usable torrent client recommendations?

John Isige

You can also remove the ads, though there's a survey thing that still
shows up for me. Other than that, it works like it used to. See here.

http://bitsnapper.com/disable-ads-from-utorrent/

Note when it says clicking on preferences while holding whatever-F2, I'm
pretty sure you have to literally click with a mouse. I'm pretty sure I
routed the mouse with NVDA-numpad slash to the preferences menu, then
did the weird combo with my mouse, actually a trackball but still. You
might need sighted help with that, I almost did that but messed with it
and got it to work, but it was a while ago so I might be wrong about
what I did to make it happen.

On 2/16/2018 16:12, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Use an older version of utorrent

I use 1.8.5 and it works fine no problem no ads

Just disable updates and you good to go