From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: February 16, 2018 5:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] usable torrent client recommendations?

You can also remove the ads, though there's a survey thing that still shows up for me. Other than that, it works like it used to. See here.

http://bitsnapper.com/disable-ads-from-utorrent/

Note when it says clicking on preferences while holding whatever-F2, I'm pretty sure you have to literally click with a mouse. I'm pretty sure I routed the mouse with NVDA-numpad slash to the preferences menu, then did the weird combo with my mouse, actually a trackball but still. You might need sighted help with that, I almost did that but messed with it and got it to work, but it was a while ago so I might be wrong about what I did to make it happen.

On 2/16/2018 16:12, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Use an older version of utorrent

I use 1.8.5 and it works fine no problem no ads

Just disable updates and you good to go