From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Isige
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 3:53 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Phasing out of 7

Have you checked the article posted about skype that started this whole
thread? There are keyboard commands in the new skype, they might not be
super logical, but they're there, at least.

On 2/16/2018 15:47, JM Casey wrote:

I like that there are logical keyboard commands for everything. You
don’t have to sit there going tab, tab, tab, tab, tab, which is one of
my biggest peeves about using some programs.