Re: Phasing out of 7

inamuddinInam Uddin

Dear friend if you are facing problem signing in to skype 7, feel free to Skype support.

Go to disability answer desk they will connect you to Skype Technical Support and they will fix it.

I did talk with them and at least they told me the thing which I have told you!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
Inamuddin.ronaque@...