Re: python development

Felix G.

Hi!
I use an editor called Notepad++ (that's Notepad with two plus signs after it, for those with punctuation turned off). It's a simple but powerful text editor with some bells and whistles but nothing that gets on your nerves.
Then again, I'm only the most occasional NVDA developer if I can even be called that.
Best regards,
Felix

Juan Hernandez <juanhernandez98@...> schrieb am Fr., 16. Feb. 2018 um 22:50 Uhr:

HI All,

What do the nvda devs use to develop NVDA? Do they do their work in visual studio, eclipse w/ pydev, text editors, the old fassioned way?

Best,

Juan Hernandez

Juanhernandez98@...

619-750-9431 (M)         |  858-777-3311 (F)

My WebSite | Twitter | FaceBook | LinkedIn