From: "Lenron" <lenron93@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Earlier version working

Well I am having an issue in certain apps that only started after I
upgraded my version of win 10 with NVDA. Switching to the snap shot of
NVDA didn't fix it. I can't see the menus in apps like TW blu,
goldwave, or reaper and teamtalk.

On 2/15/18, Debra Gardner <dgardner18@satx.rr.com> wrote:
Well, nothing I do since the windows update seems to work. Version 17.04 of

NVDA doesn't work. Windows updated itsle in the middle of the night and
evidently ran into a snag because NVDA started saying pause pause pause
pause pause and I couldn't get out of it and had to turn it off and reboot

manually. Very strange.