From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of abdul muhamin
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 12:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] A strange problem with excel2016

Hi all. Hope all are doing well, I’m using NVDA2017.4, the problem is that. When I open excel sheet, and type something in the cells. The NVDA getting stucked all the time. I tried uninstalling windows and office, but nothing happens. What could be the problem? It disturbs me specially in the class. Whating for your valuable replys, thanks

Regards, Chief content officer at BlindHelp.net