Re: Phasing out of 7

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah I might have to do that. For my class though, I have to send links from websites and text from my computer to a student so this in fact will not work for my job, at least i don't think so. They  are  not aloud to hear my screen reader as I type and I'm not waring two pairs of headphones.

On Feb 17, 2018, at 7:43 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

if you want to use skype, just use it on an iPhone or android device. its very very accessible on iPhone and androids, and you can get a good RCA android tablet with keyboard for $60 or so and put skype onto it.