locked Re: Thanks Bob!

Gene

The issue no longer exists.  Maheen joined the list to promote his discussion group.  I kept him moderated and, when he sent a message promoting it, I wrote him privately explaining that the message isn't remotely on topic and won't be allowed.  I don't know what Maheen is doing now.  I haven't followed him to any extent in the past.  I know a very little about him which is why I kept him moderated to see if he played buy the list rules.  He didn't.  But whatever you think of him, he didn't make a fuss, he didn't try to persuade me to approve the message, he did nothing but unsubscribe.

The matter is closed.  I strongly don't want any more comments on this issue.  I'll lock the thread if it continues.

From: Laz
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Thanks Bob!

Hm. Has Maheen promised to be nice and asked for forgiveness for all
his past misdeeds. I know he likes to claim that his medications are
now adjusted properly and that he's now  a Christian and all... Has he
promised that no more death threats will be forthcoming, that he will
not try to disrupt the list in any way like sending hundreds of
nonsensical messages within one hour, etc?

Is the list owner Nimer, willing to take this risk?

And most important of all, who is Bob?