Re: skype phase out

Hmph, well I really hope they do, they were doing so good with their userbase.

When I started with win10 we had music, and I used it could have used it a lot more.

I spent a lot of cash on it.

Then music went away.

They got the apps in accounts now so at least things can be done without their stupid microsoft account junk.

They have local account questions I wander if that happens only if you have a password or not.

From then onĀ  things have changed and changed to a point who knows.

With skype going away I guess we have to learn the app but to be honest who knows.

On 16/02/2018 11:04 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
They know as I said earlier, perhaps they no longer care.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-