From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 7:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] Master snapshot is only 540k

Hi guys

is the servers playing up? For the last couple of days i have been trying to download a master snapshot and each time it comes down it is only about 540k. Is the server playing up? for when i go to click on it up comes a security smart screen I think it is the windows one.

I am also wondering if things have changed like it is a stub then it gets the main file? I am guessing not.

I usually like once a week to see what might of gone into it each week.

Has any one else had the same problems?

This was doing it from inside of the master snapshot under the help section.

I have also tried it from the main page and still got the same results.

This was again on feb 18th and also tried on the 17th

Gene nz

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]