Re: Latest WeatherPlus

Andrea Sherry

Yes but I have been using this addon for some yearas. I have set up a city which is Traralgon for which there is a series of numbers.

Andrea

On 18/02/2018 9:55 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Andrea,

You have to set up a city.
But considering that you've never used Weather Plus, I recommend that you read the documentation accessible from nvda menu, preferences, weather Plus Settings, documentation, the file Weather Plus First Settings.html.

Cheers
Adriano

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Sherry" <sherryan@wideband.net.au>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 10:05 PM
Subject: [nvda] Latest WeatherPlus

Keep getting an error that some id is not set. This is the id I have been using with this program from the beginning.

Where can I check that I have correct zipcodes for Weatherplus?

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad