Re: Latest WeatherPlus

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

I don't live in Traralgon , but just to see if it works for me, I tried Adriano's instructions and it worked perfectly.  I just wish the hotkey for opening settings was a bit less arduous.  One less key would suffice.

On 2/18/2018 8:36 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:
1. Press nvda+control+shift+alt+w to open settings window.
2. Type the name of the city.
3. press the "test"button.
If you hear a beep, it's valid.
4. Press "details" to see if it is the correct city.
5. now press "Preset" if you want to set it to default, or "Add" to add it simply in your personal list.
6. Confirmation on "OK" to save the configuration.

Cheers
Adriano

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Sherry" <sherryan@wideband.net.au>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Latest WeatherPlus

Yes but I have been using this addon for some yearas. I have set up a city which is Traralgon for which there is a series of numbers.

Andrea

On 18/02/2018 9:55 PM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Andrea,

You have to set up a city.
But considering that you've never used Weather Plus, I recommend that you read the documentation accessible from nvda menu, preferences, weather Plus Settings, documentation, the file Weather Plus First Settings.html.