Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Did it just do a clean install, or did it keep asking you to install this, that and the other thing? If not, then this is good news and I'll try this newest one.

Roger

On 5/3/2016 1:24 PM, Bobby wrote:

no our hopes are not dashed at all because I just got the new version.  The new version is cdex version 1.81.  I never got a message about malware.  I have the program and it works very well and faster than the older versions.

On 5/3/2016 2:06 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
Uh oh.  That's the official site.  For sure.  When I went to the old site http://cdexos.sourceforge.net it redirected me to that cdex.nu site which looks exactly like the old cdex source forge site.  Maybe our hopes are dashed and the entire project has been highjacked?  It's been at least 10 years since the last upgrade as far as I know.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On May 3, 2016, at 10:54 AM, Dan Beaver <dbeaver888@...> wrote:

Hi,

You might want to be careful about getting software from this site.  I too have used cdex for many years and wanted to ghet the new version.  However, when I clicked on the link Sophos stopped my browser and said that some mal ware had been found on that site.

I am now pondering whether or not I want to get it from there.

Dan Beaver

On 5/3/2016 12:32 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
This is fantastic news!  I've used cdex for over 15 years and I never thought we'd see another update.

New website address as well:

Do not use filehipo or some other third party source like that or you will risk your computer getting extras you didn't ask for.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On May 3, 2016, at 9:17 AM, Bobby <bvinton@...> wrote:

I just wanted to tell you all about an old converter and cd reader called c dex.  Cdex is the fastest audio converter and they just came out with a new version today.  You can get this progran at filehippo.com.  Let me know what you think of it when you get it.