Re: Master snapshot is only 540k

Sarah k Alawami

I actually don't know, but it worked here. Did you try wGet to see if you could get it that way? or curl?

Good luck.

On Feb 18, 2018, at 2:24 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

Nar no matter which browser you use and which way it is just not coming down. I even tried it on the next snapshot and the same results.

I also did it with either the save link thingy in mozilla fire fox and what ever the others are called as well.

it is weird how you and some others can get it but not me. I used to be able to get it every week apart from this weekend.

I am guessing maybe other servers are used for you guys?

Gene nz

On 2/19/2018 10:42 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I was actually able to dl it in about 2 seconds using safari. Did they fix what ever was wrong this morning  perhaps, I hope?

Take care all.

On Feb 18, 2018, at 1:31 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi brian

There is a problem in a couple of browsers that i have tried to get it with. The download starts then dies some times at 400 k or so some times a bit more. I have adsl and have even left it but still no go.

there is no anti virus blocking it either. I am guessing other should be getting the same problem.. It is the version with 64 f on it it is the latest one.

I wonder what is happening?

Gene nz

On 2/18/2018 9:58 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I just downloaded it here using firefox 52 and its over 20 meg in size.

Did you perhaps get the  old, this file is not one which is regualrly downloaded error and then it aborts?
There is section in firefox to turn this warning off.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-