The anti virus is not stopping it either. I have also tried different browsers still the same result.

It seems to be wanting me to retry the download all the time so is not downloading from the snapshots page but no problems any where else for downloading.

Gene nz

On 2/19/2018 11:39 AM, Gene wrote:
Also, does the page take noticeably longer to load when you go to the download page?

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Master snapshot is only 540k

I doubt it.  There may some problem in your area or in your part of the country that is interfering with Internet communications between there and the server.  there is no reason that different servers would be used.

Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:24 PM

Hi

Nar no matter which browser you use and which way it is just not coming down. I even tried it on the next snapshot and the same results.

I also did it with either the save link thingy in mozilla fire fox and what ever the others are called as well.

it is weird how you and some others can get it but not me. I used to be able to get it every week apart from this weekend.

I am guessing maybe other servers are used for you guys?

Gene nz

On 2/19/2018 10:42 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I was actually able to dl it in about 2 seconds using safari. Did they fix what ever was wrong this morning  perhaps, I hope?

Take care all.

On Feb 18, 2018, at 1:31 PM, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi brian

There is a problem in a couple of browsers that i have tried to get it with. The download starts then dies some times at 400 k or so some times a bit more. I have adsl and have even left it but still no go.

there is no anti virus blocking it either. I am guessing other should be getting the same problem.. It is the version with 64 f on it it is the latest one.

I wonder what is happening?

Gene nz

On 2/18/2018 9:58 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I just downloaded it here using firefox 52 and its over 20 meg in size.

Did you perhaps get the  old, this file is not one which is regualrly downloaded error and then it aborts?
There is section in firefox to turn this warning off.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-