From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Phasing out of 7

Yeah I might have to do that. For my class though, I have to send links from

websites and text from my computer to a student so this in fact will not
work for my job, at least i don't think so. They are not aloud to hear my

screen reader as I type and I'm not waring two pairs of headphones.

On Feb 17, 2018, at 7:43 AM, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@gmail.com> wrote:

if you want to use skype, just use it on an iPhone or android device. its

very very accessible on iPhone and androids, and you can get a good RCA
android tablet with keyboard for $60 or so and put skype onto it.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org