From: "Christo de Klerk" <christodeklerk@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Master snapshot is only 540k

When I update to the next snapshot through NVDA itself, it downloads
perfectly and installs. When I download a snapshot through Chrome, it
keeps crashing and I have to keep on pressing Resume, sometimes at every
percentage of the download. There must either be some issue on the
server, or some misunderstanding between the server and Chrome. I
haven't tried another browser, though.

Kind regards

Christo

Hi brian

There is a problem in a couple of browsers that i have tried to get it
with. The download starts then dies some times at 400 k or so some
times a bit more. I have adsl and have even left it but still no go.

there is no anti virus blocking it either. I am guessing other should
be getting the same problem.. It is the version with 64 f on it it is
the latest one.

I wonder what is happening?

Gene nz

On 2/18/2018 9:58 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I just downloaded it here using firefox 52 and its over 20 meg in size.

Did you perhaps get the old, this file is not one which is regualrly
downloaded error and then it aborts?
There is section in firefox to turn this warning off.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-