From: "Antony Stone" <antony.stone@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] The sourceforge development mail list

You don't need to use Twitter - they said "we will update this post, as well
as the SF Net Ops handle on Twitter when these services are restored."

So, both the posting you found, and their Twitter feed, will get the updates.

Antony.

On Sunday 18 February 2018 at 11:04:13, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io wrote:

I see that according to this, lists are supposed to be working, but know
what, ahem, they seem not to be!

"Part of our long-term plan to improve SourceForge was to migrate to a new
datacenter with all new hardware. That migration was scheduled for and has
been taking place this week.
"Most services are now restored including SourceForge.net, downloads, web
uploads, and mailing lists. Services still being worked on: project web
hosting, ftp, ssh. Our team is working as hard as they can, and we will
update this post, as well as the SF Net Ops handle on Twitter when these
services are restored."

Since this is a twitter free zione I cannot comment further!
You can tell that the day just isn't going right when you find yourself using
the telephone before the toilet.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.