Giving up on CodeFactory voices in NVDA

James Robinson

Hello!

You know, I have had it with this CodeFactory thing of deactivating
constantly. I checked out one of the Microsoft voices they have in NVDA and
this voice is not too bad; it is not as clear as Eloquence or the Vocalizer
Expressive voices, but it is a little better than the standard NVDA voice in
my opinion. I think CodeFactory could make this program permanent with NVDA
as it is with other screen readers. They end up making the program far too
much trouble to use in NVDA than it is worth. I'll just eat the cost
because I don't expect them to do anything about the crazy requirements for
using the voices. I'll thkink twice before I purchase such software in the
future.

Can we use any other Microsoft voices that windows offers? If so, how do we
do it?

James Robinson