Re: qbittorrent was Re: [nvda] usable torrent client recommendations?

Gene

Google isn't less than it was.  I don't know what you searched for or how, nor what results might be available on the topic, but speculating about a decline in quality based on one search has no basis.

Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:24 AM
Subject: qbittorrent was Re: [nvda] usable torrent client recommendations?

I just installed qbittorrent.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep the email about
how to make the transfer treeview accessible.  I googled it, but only got a
page full of sponsored content and forum posts about nvidia stuff.  Google
seems to be less now than it once was.  IE, NVDA and NVidia are not the
same thing, sighs.

I can use object navigation to see what's in the tree, but given hundreds
of torrents, looking at each piece of info individually for each one is
possibly not the most efficient way.

Thanks.

Erik

On February 19, 2018 5:47:43 AM "Simone Dal Maso"
<simone.dalmaso@...> wrote:

Hello,
I use qBitTorrent.
The problem is landing in the download area to check what is happening,
but it is free without ads and after having configured it one time it works.