Re: nvda as windows 10 app

Sarah k Alawami

Well, that' might be good for those of us who don't want to run the snaps, so I'd say this is a good move for those of us in restricted use cases etc. I'd say, go for it.

Take care

On Feb 19, 2018, at 1:43 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:

At the moment though this version seems to not be able to run snaps if used as the universal app in 10.
I don't have 10 here myself so really, I'd not have access to the store would I.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda as windows 10 app

I agree. I'm personally for this, even snaps can be in the store as part of a beta program, or  what not. It would just be easier in my humble opinion.

Take care

I think it depends on what you want to do. if you are in a locked down environment where you can only use the apps in the store, then you have an extra plus if you are blind.

----- Original Message ----- From: "mattias" <mjonsson1986@...>