Google also stripped the headings out of it's mobile search, and I'm sure the number of adds is double what it was even last year.

Best,

Erik

On February 19, 2018 1:04:21 PM "Gene" <gsasner@...> wrote:

A search of the archives shows this page with lots of messages shown from this thread.  You may follow the link to the one you think might take you closest to the part you are interested in.
I haven't looked extensively but this appears to be about where you might find what you want in the thread:

Gene
----- Original message -----

From: Gene
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: qbittorrent was Re: [nvda] usable torrent client recommendations?

I'd have to do more checking.  perhaps, for some reason, this thread isn't known to google yet.  I did a search for the previous subject line, which was usable torrent client recommendation followed by nvda and another search for the same subject line followed by nvdagroups.io to make it more likely that archive searches would show up early in the results.  I found nothing.  but there has been no decline in Google.  I use it almost every day and I've seen no decline.

Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:24 AM

I just installed qbittorrent.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep the email about
how to make the transfer treeview accessible.  I googled it, but only got a
page full of sponsored content and forum posts about nvidia stuff.  Google
seems to be less now than it once was.  IE, NVDA and NVidia are not the
same thing, sighs.

I can use object navigation to see what's in the tree, but given hundreds
of torrents, looking at each piece of info individually for each one is
possibly not the most efficient way.

Thanks.

Erik

On February 19, 2018 5:47:43 AM "Simone Dal Maso"
<simone.dalmaso@...> wrote:

Hello,
I use qBitTorrent.
The problem is landing in the download area to check what is happening,
but it is free without ads and after having configured it one time it works.

Join {nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.