From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] a bit of help before I go in for job training: question about dragon and NVDA

Yeah they told me that. But their systems right now are 32 bit They think that switching to 64 bit will help. I really hope that they can some time use computers that are not processer intensive like mine. Mine is an i7 or maybe an i5 with speeds of I think 6ghz. I would think dragon could run smoothly on that with nvda, maybe. Although lugging that to work would be a pain in the back side, not somethingn I would infact enjoy as this thign is about 8 pounds.

On Feb 19, 2018, at 1:27 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

I think Dragon is quite processor intensive. I could never get it to work well in xp.

Not tried it of late myself though.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.