Re: Giving up on CodeFactory voices in NVDA

Luke Scholey <l.scholey.lists@...>

Would it be worth contacting CF and informing him of the issues we’re having with the licensing system?
Luke

On 20 Feb 2018, at 09:19, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

Well you can't they no longer sell them directly I got a sale a couple years back but honestly they aren't really worth it.

I was hoping to get vocaliser or acapella or ivona or one of the packs.

On 20/02/2018 9:25 p.m., mattias wrote:
How do you buy the inoetics voices?

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10

Från: Shaun Everiss
Skickat: den 20 februari 2018 03:15
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] Giving up on CodeFactory voices in NVDA

I was going to buy the code factory voices from atguys, I have the
inoetics voices but they just never met my needs and now inoetics is not
hancling the voices now.

My only hope is that I spend either on acapella or well who knows
something else.

As for the voices, in regional and language settings of windows, install
every language you want the voice for, then in each language open that
up hit options and hit all the download buttons.

Once its all loaded remove all the extra languages and your voices and
others will stay.

On 20/02/2018 6:06 a.m., James Robinson wrote:
Hello!

You know, I have had it with this CodeFactory thing of deactivating
constantly. I checked out one of the Microsoft voices they have in NVDA and
this voice is not too bad; it is not as clear as Eloquence or the Vocalizer
Expressive voices, but it is a little better than the standard NVDA voice in
my opinion. I think CodeFactory could make this program permanent with NVDA
as it is with other screen readers. They end up making the program far too
much trouble to use in NVDA than it is worth. I'll just eat the cost
because I don't expect them to do anything about the crazy requirements for
using the voices. I'll thkink twice before I purchase such software in the
future.

Can we use any other Microsoft voices that windows offers? If so, how do we
do it?

James Robinson

.

--
Luke Scholey
Webmaster i/c Publishing

WWW.LUKESCHOLEY.CO.UK
All feedback and questions welcome. The site admin can be contacted at:
webmaster@lukescholey.co.uk
All content copyright © 2012-2018 LukeScholey.co.uk
Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then remove it from your system.
Disclaimer:
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses, LukeScholey.co.uk accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.