OT. Sharing an audio drama database.

Below is a page that is a giant database of modern audio and radio dramas. The database also includes free web series but mostly posts podcasts. The category pages are tables though, so it is more accessible to do a search in the edit box and just look for keywords, rather than clicking on the categories. It has an RSS feed, too! I included the free tag link below just because.

http://audio-drama.com/doku.php/wiki/tag/free

I also include a blog that reviews story driven and narrative podcasts and radio dramas. The nonfiction conversation podcasts are rarely reviewed but do get some spotlight time sometimes.

https://podcastproblems.wordpress.com/