Re: OEClassic gets an update fixing more accessibility issues

Brice Mijares

Didn't I hear when windows 10 has a major update it removes OE?

On 2/20/2018 5:05 AM, Robert Kingett wrote:
I did some web crawling. The pro version has identities, so not sure if that is something you want, but I would comb through all of their news section <https://www.oeclassic.com/news> to see what features have been added. The free version is on 27 now. 28, the more accessible version, will be free when the pro version shoots up to 29. I can wait. No big deal for me, but I think it is a one time payment? And you get upgrades for life? I'll have to look at the website again though.